- We respect your privacy and the privacy of other Users.
- All activities in which you may engage on this Site are voluntary. You are not required to provide any personal information to us unless you choose to access features on the Site which require the information. If you do not agree with the Terms, then you should immediately discontinue using the Service and Site.
- We may ask you for certain information referred to on this Site as “personal information,” which includes information that pertains to your identity. Such information may include, without limitation, your name, address, date of birth, age, gender, e-mail address, telephone number, credit card or debit card number, or other Payment Method information. If you do not provide the requested personal information, you may not be able to access or use the features of the Site where such information is requested.
- We will primarily use the personal information you provide and any general information we receive from you to provide the Service to you, including, without limitation, the following:
- To administer a content promotion survey and to provide you with the relevant Meals, deals, promotions, current or new products or services;
- To send you information or materials via e-mail about products, offers, and news we think might interest you. This information may relate to products, offers, and news of Daamkom or its licensees or selected commercial partners. We send you this only if you have double-opted-in to receive e-mails from SPL Agro. If you no longer wish to receive any e mails from us, or if you want to modify your personal data or want your personal data to be deleted from our database, you should notify us accordingly;
- To analyze visits to the Site and learn about the interests of our Users in aggregate and also on a personal level, to better understand your interests and needs so we can improve our products and services and deliver to you the type of content, features, and promotions that you are most interested in.
- daamkom will release personal or general information without your consent for security purposes, when required by law, or to prevent imminent harm to any person or entity. We will disclose personal or general information upon receipt of a court order or subpoena, or to cooperate with a law enforcement investigation, which may include responding to requests and court orders from jurisdictions outside the United States. We fully cooperate with law enforcement agencies in identifying those who use our services for illegal activities. We reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we in good faith believe to be unlawful, as determined in our sole discretion. Release of your personal data for security purposes, as described in these Terms to any person or entity under any circumstances shall be based on a determination made solely by us, exercising our own discretion, permission for which is expressly granted by you to us in accordance with these Terms.
an account with an active email address about it within forty-eight (48) hours starting from the moment that we find out about the breach. The notifications may include necessary instructions.